The pride of Dutch horticulture
500 exhibitors | 14,500 visitors | 16th edition - proven platform
For years, the Netherlands has been recognised as a leader in the international horticulture sector. HortiContact is proud to be considered the largest specialist Dutch horticulture nexus point.
Aftermovie HortiContact 2018
The largest horticulture platform in the Netherlands attracts manufacturers, importers, suppliers, wholesalers and brokers, active in:
Visitors of HortiContact are predominantly active in ornamental plant cultivation and vegetable cultivation (in greenhouses). It also attracts representatives from related industries, such as suppliers of services or equipment.
|Day 1||Tuesday 19 February 2019||13.00 - 21.00 hour|
|13.00 - 21.00||Program follows|
|Day 2||Wednesday 20 February 2019||13.00 - 21.00 hour|
|Day 3||Thursday 21 February 2019||13.00 - 21.00 hour|
Setup days:: Saturday 16 February 2019 08:00 - 16.00 hour, Monday 18 February 2019 07:00 - 17.00 hour
Dismantling days:: Thursday 21 February 2019 21:15 - 00.00 hour, Friday 22 February 2019 07:00 - 14.00 hour
NEW on HortiContact 2019: HortiPackaging!
HortiContact presents a new theme area in 2019: HortiPackaging. This initiative will have its own place on the exhibition floor. Packaging, labeling and coding are hot items in greenhouse horticulture, which we cannot ignore. HortiPackaging focuses on growers, packing stations and trading houses. For more information: check the flyer.
- Jointed stand: 2m2 (2m x 1m), foreign construction
- Electrical connection (up to 2kW)
- Concept Exhibitors' badge(s)
- Bar stool(s) black
- Discussion table(s) grey top, black base, including skirting
- Inclusief paviljoen diensten, waaronder zitjes, Wifi en bediening
- A fully built, finished and cleaned stand unit: floor space, walls, a frieze with your company name, duo spot lighting and carpeting
- Unlimited use of the exclusive catering facilities of the various terraces on the exhibition floor for you and your associates
- Two exhibitor badges, including meals at the exhibitor restaurant
- Free forklifting service
- The invitation service
An experienced, versatile top team of trade fair experts is at your service. Their broad backgrounds have given them a wealth of knowledge on exactly how to organize a trade fair to seamlessly tie in with your message and your target group. Personal attention, customisation and a high level of service are the basis of this process. Together we will maximise your time at the trade fair.